Helping Out Winnipeg

It was important for me to include a charity component to this group we're about to create. I think there is a great opportunity to help out Winnipeg in a community such as this. I've contacted winnipeg's Light House Mission and hope to make them our main charity at our future events. You can check out their website here. They are an inner city group that help serve those in need with food, clothing and even mentorship programs. They're one of the longest running missions in Winnipeg, helping people since 1911.  I believe at our events we could easily organize food drives, clothing drives and even financial contributions with minor effort. I believe we would custom fit drives depending on the charity's need. Currently I am waiting for the official "okay" from them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amiibo Free-For-All at RGU2! Train and Win!

Vendor Spotlight: Nerdhaven Collectables